Booking.com is a market leader in online hotel reservations in Europe. Since 1996 our team has expanded to more than 4700 professionals from many different backgrounds including Hotels, Finance, IT and Marketing, and has built a company that provides online hotel reservations in the best possible way. We believe that the passion and talent of our employees is our strength and is what drives us towards outstanding performance.
Does a successful career to you mean challenges and delivering results?
We offer a dynamic, motivating and sophisticated work environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, commitment to people and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work. If you would like to be part of our team, if you think you can make a difference, have a closer look at this job opening.
As a Credit Controller you manage a portfolio of accounts. You will ensure that invoices are paid in accordance with the agreed payment terms and that queries are resolved efficiently; through the development of sound working relationships both internally and externally.
- Drive and monitor daily Credit Control activities (including debtor administration);
- Contact customers regarding overdue accounts to settle balances immediately in full;
- Monitor overdue debtors, identify and action significant collection risk issues and minimize overall DSO;
- Communicate proactively and clearly with internal and external customers on significant issues to indicate progress and to resolve issues;
- Ensure that allocation issues are handled satisfactorily by working closely with the Cash Team;
- Actively note and document customer payment issues and communications;
- Be proactive in increasing the number of accounts that pay by Direct Debit, where available;
- Perform in accordance with business policy and procedures;
- Handle ad hoc issues and projects
- Minimum of 1 year previous experience from collections or credit control;
- Native level Croatian and fluent English speaker;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills (in all levels of business);
- Strong negotiating skills – Able to negotiate assertively when required;
- Strong time organisational and management skills;
- Analytical - Able to identify risks;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team – Strong team player;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (desired).
Interested? Please follow this link to apply:
Look at all jobs of: Booking.com