Booking.com is a market leader in online hotel reservations in Europe and a rapidly expanding business internationally. Since 1996 our team has expanded to more than 4.400 professionals from many different backgrounds including hotels, finance, IT and marketing, and has built a company that provides online hotel reservations in the best possible way. We believe that the passion and talent of our employees is our strength and is what drives us towards outstanding performance.
Does a successful career to you mean challenges and delivering results?
We offer a dynamic, motivating and sophisticated work environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, commitment to people and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work. If you would like to be part of our team, if you think you can make a difference, have a closer look at this job opening.
In this role you report directly to the Area Manager Credit Control of Booking.com.
Due to the rapid and continuous growth of the organisation, the tasks and duties of this role may evolve over time. You will be keen to develop and grow within the role and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities as they occur.
The Team leader Credit Control will streamline and implement smarter processes within Credit Control with the Area Manager Credit Control. Clear objectives will be given in terms of:
· Collection of Open Invoices
· Scalable solutions
· Cross functional Communication
· Increase growth of company
· Improving cycle times like DSO, Cash allocation and Delivery of invoices
Thanks to these objectives, the Team leader Credit Control will acquire an in-depth knowledge of BOOKING’s business and internal organization and will prepare him/her -self to a broader managerial role.
Key factors of success in this role are a very sharp understanding of the business priorities, strong transversal communication skills and, above all, the capacity to drive projects and reach the pre-set objectives.
· Managing work process skills
· Drive progress within the organization through simple and targeted action plans. Implement short term loops of progress (= tackle the issues one by one at a high pace)
· Be a clear leader for the team
· Create Best Practice and share with Peers
· Be a business partner with Hotels team on several different levels
· Create an out of the box mind set to improve customer payment behaviour
· Have bi-weekly coaching sessions with team members
· Is owner of Key Performance Indicators like DSO, % received cash, within 30 days, 60 days and 90 days.
· Ensure adherence to Company policies and applicable governmental regulations.
· Liaise with peers and CTB across the business to create successful roll outs
· Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, divisions, and/or customers. Require the ability to change the thinking, mindset of or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations.
Ability to lead and coach a diverse and multicultural team
Fluent English speaker, Knowledge of an Eastern European language is an advantage
Knowledge of the Eastern European market
Ability to analyze data and identify trends
Managing and Developing Yourself
Technical knowledge of Collections software
Strategic/Longer Term Contribution
Ability to proactively drive the assigned projects and reach the preset objectives
Advanced communication and transversal management skills
Ability to recognize financial implications of business decisions and strategy
Ability to work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors
Understanding of business practices and systems
Facilitate and practice security and confidentiality of information
Knowledge PC software application
Knowledge of Audit and internal control issue
Organizational change management skill
Process development skills
Technical decision making skills
Quality improvement skills
Good presentation and interpersonal skills
Interested? Please follow this link to apply: http://www.booking.com/jobs.en-gb.html?sid=c6670da0d6892273d1d86c11f095609d;dcid=1;st=details;job_id=21280
Look at all jobs of: Booking.com